Special Intro Offer: 30 days for only $39!
If you have never been to Yoga Tree, or it has been over a year since your last class, try it at this unbelievable rate! Residents and students in the Baltimore area can practice 30 consecutive days of UNLIMITED yoga for $39!
Valid for classes in Main Room only (Workshops and Tree Top classes must be paid for seperately).
How should I prepare for class?
- Avoid eating a heavy meal 2-3 hours before class begins. If you’re hungry or you are taking a morning class try a light snack like fruit or some nuts.
- Come hydrated. Drink plenty of water before class
- Please arrive at least 15-20 minutes before class even if you have registered on line. Doors are locked when class starts.
- Wear lightweight and fitted clothing suitable for moving easily in the heated room. Shorts are recommended. Be prepared to sweat.
- Spacious changing rooms and showers are available; a second towel and change of clothes is suggested.
- A yoga mat, a large towel to go over your yoga mat, and water are required for class. All of these items are for rent or for sale here. Bring or buy a water bottle for class. Filtered water is now available in both locker rooms.
- Mat and towel rental are $2.00 each.
- Yoga Participants under 18 require a signed form by legal guardian.
When first beginning a new yoga practice and fitness regime come as often as you can. Once everything is in working order and you have healed old injuries and have created a union between balance and flexibility, you may find you can scale back your practice to two or three times a week. If you have chronic problems –spinal or back issues, weight problems, you are experiencing stress, or your body is telling you loud and clear: “Get back in the yoga room!” –you may need to return to practicing five or six times a week. If you listen to your body you will feel great again very quickly.