PASSIONATE ABOUT YOGA? JOIN THE TEAM!
About Us: In a culture where success is measured in performance, our goal at Bikram Yoga Hampden is to use the practice of yoga without judgment, to become happier with who we are, how we treat ourselves, and how we love our families. Improving our lives in these areas leads to happier, healthier people and communities.
Hours: 10 – 15/ hours per week (contract position)
Pay rate: $11/hr + unlimited yoga classes and access to workshops.
Duties and Responsibilities: The Communications Liaison will develop a communications strategy that will expand Bikram Yoga Hampden’s presence in the Baltimore yoga and wellness community. Bikram Yoga Hampden is expanding and transitioning in its business model. We are looking for a Community Liaison to outreach to current students about our changes and to expand the reach of the studio to potential students using various communication methods with a focus on social media and community announcements.
● Development of new strategies for retainment and expansion of student population.
● Track progress of promotions and other campaigns on MINDBODY.
● Assessment and assistance with current marketing strategies.
● Development of marketing materials for the studio.
● Promotion of BYH and BYH Loft classes and workshops through social and local media
campaigns including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Constant Contact and print.
● Connect with local fitness community through LinkedIn.
● Connect with local Hampden businesses.
● Assist any other communication needs desired by BYH and BYH Loft.
● Weekly updates on current work.
● Creative individual with an eye for design and interest in health and wellness.
● Personable individual with the ability to understand the diverse BYH clientele.
● Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites and other marketing software.
● Flexible: willing to do task-based work.
● Current knowledge of MINDBODY, yoga clothing & merchandise brands, health food
products to be stocked a plus.
Please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.