We're starting to have in person classes again (yay!) and we want to make sure that we all stay safe and healthy. So please be aware of the following:
By registering for class students commit to Yoga Tree's Covid community agreement*
*Yoga Tree's Covid community agreement:
• All teachers will have been fully vaccinated before leading any in person classes.
• If you have not been vaccinated masks are required for both inside and outdoor classes.
• For outside classes: If you have been fully vaccinated you may remove your mask once on your yoga mat.
• For inside classes: Students are required to wear masks at all times. (And the inside class will be live-streamed). The teacher will have the option to remove their mask once on their mat and will mask up if they need to leave their mat for any reason.
• All attendees will continue safe distancing, hand washing and we continue our "no touch policy". While we do miss hugs and hands on adjustments we know that waiting a little while longer is important for the good of the whole.
• In person classes require advance registration and payment. The class size comes with very strict limits; please do not ask the teacher to make an exception.
If you are a no show to an in person inside class your account will be charged $25 (our drop in price for this class). Cancelations must be made at least 24 hours hours in advance.